Terms & Conditions
Welcome to A3 Imagineer!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of A3 Imagineer’s Website, located at https://a3imagineer.com/product/aluminum/.
“Al Alamaa Al Mumayzah Sign” maintains the https://a3imagineer.com/product/aluminum/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use A3 Imagineer if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Arab Emirates. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, A3 Imagineer and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on A3 Imagineer. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from A3 Imagineer for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from A3 Imagineer
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from A3 Imagineer
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from A3 Imagineer
- Redistribute content from A3 Imagineer
- Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. A3 Imagineer does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of A3 Imagineer ,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, A3 Imagineer shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- A3 Imagineer reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant A3 Imagineer a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
- The content materials such as images, designs, templates, photographs, video clips, and written or other materials (“Contents”) that are on-site are the sole properties of the Company. Please note the site and content available on the site, are intended for only personal, non-commercial uses. The visitors or users of the website cannot reproduce the design templates or try to produce, distribute from the content and software accessible on the website. No terms grant you the right or license to use any trademark, design rights, or copyright owned or controlled by A3 Imagineer. It is the user’s content that is created or uploaded on the site is completely his property, as long as terms have been followed company has no claim on the intellectual properties of the customer and no Company-owned Content has been integrated in any way into the User’s Contents.
ORDERS AND LIMITATIONS
- The A3 Imagineer website allows users to choose from predesigned templates of products or customize their own designs as per preference. Purchase a variety of stationery and marketing products, photo books, menus, etc make an order and get it delivered to you. Just like any other E-commerce site if you place an order of any product or service made available you would have to provide certain information regarding your purchased order. It includes your first and last name, mobile number, Email ID, billing and shipping address, debit or credit card details etc. Once the buyer confirms the provided information, he/she receives a mail from the company stating that your order has been confirmed and you would be notified of the track of shipment. This email will contain a disclaimer that reminds the buyer that the acceptance of the order is conditional on the Company’s approval, and is not to be treated as a formal agreement between the customer and the Company. Print Souq has complete control over the printing and delivering the order which conflicts with the values and principal of the company. Designs that consist of a violent, religious, political, abusive, or sexually explicit nature are some examples of designs that a company can’t approve to work upon. Orders that are suspected to be in violation of this rule will be canceled without the obligation to give a reason and the customer would be notified that the order is canceled.
The Company reserves the right to make minor changes in design before submitting it to a customer in order to optimize its design during printing. In case any significant amendment is necessary, the order will be placed on hold or the customer will be notified of the issue.
We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE
Customer using the website who are Minor /under the AGE OF 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
- A3 Imagineer has made every effort to ensure that the Site accurately presents the colors and designs that the User has to select. However, we strive to but can not guarantee that the actual colors and final look of the product will be the exactly same as what the user display on the website on whatsoever gadget. This Term also applies to all the materials used in the printing process. All materials and printing equipment are of professional quality.
Also note that the Company cannot be held liable for orders or delivery failures that are due to extreme reasons beyond our control (Act of God), strikes, power failures, government actions, or natural calamities.
User is responsible for maintaining the CONFIDENTIALITY of his account.
The only accepted forms of payment as of now are online payments by debit, credit card or mobile wallets. The order will not begin to process until online payment is successfully made. The prices displayed on the Site are quoted in dirhams. Online purchases can be made from any country.
Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment.
Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Print Souq; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to A3 Imagineer
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of A3 Imagineer logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.